Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Lockdown: The This Is Tomorrow Edition


Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love (Love Song) (YSI)
Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love (Love Song) (Limelinx)

Freddie Scott - (You) Got What I Need (YSI)
Freddie Scott - (You) Got What I Need (Limelinx)

S.O.U.L.- My Cherie Amour (YSI)
S.O.U.L.- My Cherie Amour (Limelinx)

Lou Courtney - Come To Me (YSI)
Lou Courtney - Come To Me (Limelinx)

The Third Wave - Don't Ever Go (YSI)
The Third Wave - Don't Ever Go (Limelinx)

Steve Colt - Take Away (YSI)
Steve Colt - Take Away (Limelinx)

My man DJ Blueprint (aka Mike) from This Is Tomorrow and I have collaborated on a few joint ventures prior to this.

My very first mix to be posted on the internet debuted on his site. Check out my Got Soul? mix here.

Meanwhile, Blueprint's guest mixes for Souled On can be accessed here and here.

Word From Your Moms:

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all."---Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."---Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent post, what a great pile of cuts

Anonymous said...

"...than never to have LOVED at all."

thisistomorrow said...

to anonymous:
"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have LOVED at all"
is a quote by Alfred Lord Tennyson

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all"
is a quote by Samuel Butler

Anonymous said...

the steve colt is amazing-
it just floors me.
ive listened to it about 61 times.

RunTiffanyRun said...

amazing post

hard said...

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Rome Hotels

www.mueblescebreros.com said...

In my view one and all should browse on this.

myessaypro1 said...

Nice Post. Please visit our website for essay editing

Dramik 98 said...

nice post . plz visit our website for Encino dental implants

one stop flowers said...

Good article! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

Regards

cheap flowers usa

coupons said...

This post carries a handsome and knowlededgeable information. I think it will be appretiated to everyone.
coupons