Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pimpin' Ain't Easy...


Just thought I'd mention that I'm pimpin' myself out over at Miblog Weighs A Ton...tryin' to get that paper, and make this Souled On thing a franchise and shit. Actually, my boy Nordy was kind enough to ask me to post some music over there while he's away. My readers already know that I'm the dumbest kid on the short bus when it comes to technology, but I still managed to fumble my way through my first post at MWAT today, despite my obvious lack of knowledge and skill. Anyway, relax...nothing here is going to change a bit. I'll be back like crack with some linkage for all of you fiends...way before you can say, "pimpin' ain't easy." Meanwhile, check me out:
http://miblogweighsaton.blogspot.com/2006/06/let-me-get-this-straight.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of those trax are great. Good looks playa.

Scholar said...

Ummm...okay...thanks playa.