Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm So Busy And Stressed Out I Didn't Even Have Time To Give This Shit A Name


I only have 4 minutes and 32 seconds to get this post together, and I type more slowly than a quadriplegic. Links only for today, but I swear that I'll hit you up with some stupid stream-of-consciousness shit as soon as I possibly can...

Razorblade Runner recently posted "Build Me Up" by Rhymefest and ODB .

There are 4 No I.D. tracks currently available for download at The Low End Theory.

Treat Williams continues his retrospective of the 90's with some dope joints from 1991. Download tracks by Pete Rock, Freestyle Fellowship, KMD, and more.

***The links to all of the aforementioned blogs are available to your right.

At So Much Silence, you can acquire the mp3 for "Got Me A Woman" by Ray Charles. For anyone who isn't already aware, Kanye sampled this cut on "Gold Digger":
http://www.somuchsilence.blogspot.com/.

Checkerboard Chimes has a Diplo remix of Outkast's "Bombs Over Baghdad":
http://checkerboardchimes.blogspot.com/. I love both Outkast and The Cure, but I'm on the fence about whether or not it was wise to mix the two. I wouldn't necessarily eat peanut butter with bacon, if ya know what I mean...

Part 2 of Loosie's interview with MF Doom was posted yesterday:
http://www.loosie.com/words/archives/2005/10/000590.php.

Last, but never least, much gratitude to Lemon Life for writing about a charity that is very close to my heart (as her featured organization for the month of October). Please visit her blog to read more...catch her link to your right.

I'm 14 seconds past my time limit...peace...

No comments: